Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is harder than I thought

I really didn't think it would be this hard to keep up with a blog! Maybe it's because I put too much pressure on myself to be witty and entertaining, thinking that each blog post must be inspirational. My daughter Emily stated a blog of her own at the same time I did and is far better at it than I am. She was so excited when her blog had a button to "see older posts". She's my blogging inspiration. So, here you go Emily! I've finally posted again.
Hopefully when all the green beans, tomatoes, corn, apples...etc. are put away for the winter, it will be easier to blog more.

4 comments:

Emily Joy said...

That's okay! I still love you lots!

Crystal said...

Hi, Julie! Yes, I've heard your husbands name mentioned many times. I'll be happy to tell my hubby "hello" for yall. I'm so glad you left a comment. I was reading a few of your posts and your daughter's comment about the spelling bee is hilarious! And I completely understand your excitement about the dishwasher...congratulations on such a great deal!

Davene said...

It's always nice to read more from you, but I understand the pressure to get things done (especially put away food) and, consequently, not having as much time for blogging. We've got 2 bushels of peaches on the porch right now that need something done to them (tomorrow's project). Some of these projects just won't wait! :)

Davene said...

Have you finished putting up food for the winter so you can come back and blog some more??? ;)